Baked Salmon with Herb Butter
I had originally made herb butter with the intention of making Chicken Kiev. But when I realized that I had accidentally bought chicken tenders and not breasts, I decided to use the butter for a salmon dish. The butter melts beautifully on the baked salmon and the shallots and lemon juice in the butter really enhance the flavor of the fish.
1 8-oz salmon fillet
1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
- Coat the salmon with oil and season with salt.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until cooked.
- Serve with 1/2 to 1 tbsp herb butter on top of the fish.
1 stick butter
2 shallot, finely chopped
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for an hour until solidified.