7.30.2010

National Cheesecake Day!

Did you guys know that July 30 is unofficially declared National Cheesecake Day in America? To celebrate this special holiday, I went to a local Cheesecake Factory chain for lunch to indulge in half-price cheesecakes! I had Tex-Mex Eggrolls for an appetizer first and then had Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake for dessert. My friend got a new cheesecake they're debuting called Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake (pictured in the back). My cheesecake was pretty good! I'd definitely get it again. I tried a bite of my friend's cheesecake but wasn't too impressed. If you're a big peanut butter fan, unlike me, then I'm sure you're enjoy their new creation.

Apparently other cheesecake stores are also having some kind of celebrations, so make sure to check their websites for great deals. Happy Cheesecake Day!

4 comments:

  1. I Love me some chain food! Gotta live sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn... I missed National Cheesecake Day. What a bummer. Love your blog. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know there is a National Cheesecake Day! Any excuse for more cheesecake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Ellie ... any excuse will do. Bring on the cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete